Tuesday, July 5, 2011

3 Months already....

This 4th of July weekend was huge for Ezekiel James!! He is now 3 months old and I can't believe it. How is it possible that this much time has passed already. We got to spend the weekend at Great Grandma Edna and Grandpa Bill's beach house in Lincoln City and boy did we have fun!

At 3 months old my little man got to go to the beach for the 1st time, I was 15 before I got to put my toes in the sand on the Pacific coast! He had so much fun just laughing up a storm and laying on the sand. And we managed to not get a sunburn... a huge plus for Momma!

He passed over so many milestones from going to the beach for the first time to rolling over!! Yes on the day he turned 3 months Ezekiel ROLLED OVER for the first time.. I'm so proud! I'm just in awe of how perfect he is to Brian and I! Because he was born 6 weeks early the NICU nurses and doctors all said it would take him a lot longer to do things developementally than term babies. Not my little man not only can he do everything on the list for a 3 month old, he can do more!!!

I can't keep my eyes off of him for fear that I might miss him do something new for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment