Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!


So the other day we (Me, Bri,Caleb, Kriston, and Beth) got to go to the pumpkin patch... Lone Pine Farms... It was tons of fun, except for the part where the tractor and hayrack ride left us in the field...We had to walk back with our 100 lbs worth of pumpkins!!!

Making our own caramel apple cider was AMAZING!! I think we've pretty much mastered Starbucks version...

Kriston got to carve her first pumpkin!! Can you believe it?? 22 and she had never carved a pumpkin before!! SAD.... So on her pumpkin she carved...Satan Sucks... Which I said was an "under attack"statement and she should have said...Satan is Stupid...because he is enough said!

I didn't carve my pumpkin this year...instead I cut it all up, boiled it and have made 2 pumpkin rolls and froze the rest to make pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and Kriston and I are going to make Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake!!!! Yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment